- Over 30 years in the promotional product industry
- Developed and brought to market promotional products for the largest brands in the alcohol beverage industry including: Boelter Companies, Molson Coors, Labatt (National Motorsport License for Budweiser Racing), Miller Coors (Catalogue Vendor for USA), Diageo, Anheuser Busch, Staples (Catalogue supplier for USA) & Coca-Cola.
- Received vendor of the year awards from Boelter and Molson Coors
- Founded Campus Promotions Inc. in 1982 (college wear) as well as Meadowbrook Cresting (screen print/embroidery). Marketing director of Promotional Products Company (ASI supplier/injection molder in USA), Toucan Golf (on-line golf industry supplier in USA) and former President of PPCWORLD, largest supplier of on-premise custom plastic drink-ware in Canada and the USA at its peak.
- Created and brought to market the following patented products: Chuck E. Cheese character cup, Neoprene Bottle Jersey, Glow cup, & Yard of Ale strap.
- Peter has held two L1 management consultant work visas allowing work for numerous years in the USA and becoming familiar with Canada/US trade.
- Over 25 years in the promotional products industry
- Spent 10 years with Molson Coors. Started at Molson National Merchandising (MNM). Held key positions in the following areas: warehousing, logistics, merchandising, kitting, handled procurement for Ontario, Atlantic and Western Canada and finished in corporate marketing.
- Held a senior account manager position at the Mosaic Group (Agency), servicing the Labatt account, working on Kokanee, Bud, Stella Artois, and Keith's
- For the last 15 years played an important role in bringing over 100 new products to market as an entrepreneur and the face of Think Drink Inc.
- Built, tested and launched Heroes Force: Canada's first military action figure. Sold out the first edition in 5 weeks. This product garnered national media attention and 250,000 hits on the website. Think Drink Inc. donated $1.00 per figure to the Solider On Fund.
Director of Operations
- 20 years in the promotional products industry this October
- Director of our customer service operation with includes handling customer quotes, follow-up, repeat orders and work flow
- Extensive knowledge of global logistics and procurement with a focus on Asia
- Manages relationships with an experienced staff in Asia, with a familiarity to graphics, standards and compliance
- Manages our transition to cloud-based systems and mobile platforms
Director of Social Media Marketing & Sales
- New to the promotional products industry
- Recently completed a Masters in continental philosophy with a focus on Friedrich Nietzsche
- In charge of website development for Think Drink Inc.
- Manages multiple social media accounts and develops our online marketing strategy
- Responsible for sales, specifically in the craft beer segment
- Holds relevant insights into the purchasing decisions of the millennial market